Wednesday 4 May 2011

Magazine advertisement

The idea of my poster was to attract the audience at one look, and to and inform the audience as to why they should tune in, without actually saying so. The poster also clearly states where and when the audience can tune into the programme.Using the young girls within the poster and having them hold their posters leaves the target audience intrigued. The purpose of the black and white background was to ensure that the title and the posters they were holding stood out clearly. The titles are also used within the main documentary, creating a sense of continuity. To create this poster I took full advantage of the editng tools on Photoshop, including colour enhancers. My knowledge of using this editing programme has deepend, to which I now feel I have created a successful Magazine Advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment