Wednesday 4 May 2011

Radio Advertisement

The Radio advertisement I have produced uses the same the track from the opening sequence of my documentary. The purpose of this is to create a sense of continity between the media texts. Within the advertisements I have used samples from the interviews on Oxford High Street and the interview with the Troy Hoff- Managing Director of Rimmel London. I choose these particular samples of sounds because I feel that they are quite shocking and will cause a response from the audience, encouraging them to watch the documentary. The software I used to create this product was Final Cut Express HD. I have used this software in creating both my documentary and radio advertisement to which I feel my knowledge, confidence and creativity has greatly improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment