Sunday 27 March 2011

Filming the Girls

On Wednesday 16th March I met with the girls once again, but this time I would be filming them for my documentary. The points that they made the previous week made a real inpact on me and I want to get this across in my documentary. I interviewed them all as a group and asked them quiestions focused around body image and pressures from the media. I simply left the camera rolling ... I had an idea in my mind for a while about how I could use the girls to make a strong arguement against the images they are exposed to everyday. I asked the girls to write down their personal opinions on the topic. They wrote their opinions on sheets of plastic which I could project onto an over-head projector. I asked the girls to stand infront of the over-head projector and filmed them. I feel that using these images along with voiceovers will create a high amount of emotion in my documentary.



In my interview above with the Girls I wanted them to be in their school uniform to emphasise their age and innocence.

No comments:

Post a Comment