Thursday 31 March 2011

Interviews on Oxford High Street

Yesterday I took a trip into Oxford in order to interview people and find out their views on media and body image. I aimed to interview people aged 14-18 and have a total of 5 interviews.

I want to gain as much information and opinions as possible; interviews and questionnaires will allow me to gain this. From the interviews it appears that there is a strong correlation between the images that are projected upon us and our view of the perfect body image. All interviewees backed up the arguement that we we all percieve the perfect body to be thin and beautiful.

In order to gain this information I used a picture of a range of body shapes and sizes- From small to large. I asked the interviewees where they would place themselves on the scale and where they aspire to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment