Tuesday 29 March 2011

Locations for Documentary

Oxford High Street

This is where I will be doing my interviews with members of the public. I have chosen Oxford High Street as it is a large and busy city. The High Street shops also clearly demonstrate the idea of perfection- the large pictures and advertisements in shop windows portray the idea of beauty and perfection furthermore, the manikins used all represent the ideal body shape.



Marlborough School

This is where I will be interviewing the young girls. I have chosen this location as it represents how young the girls are and their innocence. The young girls will also be dressed in their school uniform.





During the interview with Troy Hoff, he will be sat in front of a backdrop which I have made. The backdrop consists of a college of pictures and headlines emphasising the external pressures from the media to look and act a certain way.

No comments:

Post a Comment